Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday

OK, Wednesday was just regular walking (not a special exercise one) and PT at the office, which is not optimal (jeans incompatible with full stretching!). Napped in afternoon, jet lag is hard to shake, feeling a little overwhelmed with minor details of settling in. Today was better partly because I basically just admitted that if I wanted "run" and yoga I might not make it to the office at all (we had been given a "free day" although unfortunately my clean set of yoga clothes was in my office, as I'd hoped to use them yesterday and didn't feel like ferrying them home again).

1hr as 1:1 jog-walk
1hr "yoga therapie: dos"! Which was GREAT, and I feel much more grounded now that I've paid for a three-month membership and gotten over the hump of start-up

No comments: