Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mon.-Tues.

Monday: non-run day, did quality PT at home, meant to go to back therapy yoga but forgot that it starts at 6:45 rather than 7 - was working away in my office noting that it was 6:20 and then head back down, suddenly saw it was 6:40 and that really I was no longer going to make it! ARGHHHH, but today was better....

Tuesday: weirdly snowy and cold morning in Paris! Did 1hr as 1:1 more slowly than usual due to concerns about slipping (it mostly wasn't an issue, but I get nervous), didn't quite leave time to get ready and ended up taking an Uber to my noon haircut appointment in the Marais, bus back to the office, had some chat with fellows (hospitality drama!) and a brief but effective work session, then 5pm hot hatha 90. Still a little bit sick, postnasal drip was bugging me on run and in yoga, but mostly better, and very happy to be back at it properly. No yoga tomorrow, but I'll do Dominique's hot yin-yang on Thursday evening at 7....

No comments: