Saturday, March 23, 2019

Friday-Saturday

Friday is non-run day, did my 15 min PT+, spent the afternoon at the office (and I DID send out the thing I was keen to finish), met up with T. at HER yoga in the Marais! Very nice, very hot. I am more likely to be self-critical than self-praising, but I think I should feel somewhat proud that I can do a hard HOT 75 min yoga class in French without it being anything out of the ordinary. It speaks to a lot of work all those years ago as a teenager learning French and to about 12 years of off-and-on but overall fairly consistent yoga....

Saturday: gardens closed again (big march going down Blvd Saint-Michel by the time I was coming home), did tomorrow's today (i.e. just 1hr as 1:1), actually kinda nice to "save" the good one for tomorrow....

Will go to 7pm Bikran en 60. (ED: No, mismanaged meal timing, have just had a snack and will flop on the couch instead!)

No comments: