Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yoga!

1.5hr - very beneficial (still a bit congested, but it's OK)

(Unfortunately I fell deeply asleep this afternoon when I should have been reading - I just couldn't keep my eyes open - which will put paid to any notion of falling asleep at a reasonable hour tonight.  On the other hand, I also have a minimum of four more hours of reading to do this evening, so perhaps it is just as well....)

Week summary: 6.25hr total (2 strength, 1 yoga, 1 double spin, 1 run).  Not what I would have liked, but unavoidable due to illness.  I'll try and post good hours the coming two weeks as the two weeks following that both include out-of-town trips and won't be ideal from an exercise standpoint.

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

If I fall asleep while reading, I generally assume my body is telling my something! I hope you can get to sleep tonight though!