Friday, January 27, 2012

Run!

I was very grumpy with myself for not getting out yesterday (miscalculation of times needed for various work and errand-type things and fueling issues).  However this was a good one - very very slow, and tight right calf and both feet sore, but I did the full hour.  This morning it was what seemed as though it must have been the rainiest day ever witnessed in the city of New York, but it has now largely stopped raining: it's almost sixty degrees, insanely foggy but really very good running weather!  Will aim to run slow and long on Sunday, double spin tomorrow; and now I gotta get some food in me, shower and get my show on the road, I let everything drift a little late, I am giving a talk at 4 in midtown!

1hr slow run

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

I hope you feel better soon. Just now I have pain into my left knee and tomorrow I have a very tough race: 22.5 km (14 mi) with 3 hills to "climb". So called 3Towns because every town is on the top of a hill.
Never had the experience to run through the fog. Is it nice?