Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 1 summary

I am one yoga course short of my stated goal for the week (I am still tempted to go to 6pm local yoga this evening, but I have a lot of work to do both for tomorrow and in general and I think it will relieve more anxiety for me to make headway with some of that than to go out again this evening)!  I am one hour short of the ten-hour goal (that's where I'm hoping to set base weekly level of exercise), but the workouts with Mark are strenuous and it's better to give them some time to get absorbed than to overdo it right at the start of the program.  I've got ten weeks' worth of sessions with Mark, if I see him only twice a week, so that's what I'm counting off, I guess...

Summary:

2 strength sessions (1:00 each)
1 yoga class (1:30)
3 spins (:50, :45, 1:50)
3 runs (1:00, :11, :43)

No comments: