Friday, June 1, 2012

Beast/spin

It was very good - the boot camp is just really challenging, but when it's over you feel a huge sense of accomplishment.  Spinning also good. 

I do not like massage - I am one of those who only resorts to it on very rare occasions when I actually have an injury! - but I did get an "express" sports massage at Chelsea Piers once I was done working out.  I've scheduled a longer one for next week: it's my best guess that I slightly pulled a muscle in my back early last week from overuse, and that now everything else in there is too tight and slightly out of whack.  Pain had mostly gone away by Wednesday but is back again now, due to some combination of exercise and (most likely) sitting too many hours in the chair at the computer.  Am going to move chair actually away from desk so that I'm not tempted to sit in it for many hours reading things online!

1:20 boot camp
:48 spin

No comments: