Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yoga!

Thursday was the most brutally long and intense work day I've had in a long time.  I finished around midnight, emailed the book to my editor and actually toyed with the idea of going out for a middle-of-the-night run, only (a) it was the start of another NYC heat wave, with temps in the mid-80s even at that time and (b) I neurotically worried that if I lost keys (which I never have done, but there is always a first time!) I wouldn't be able to catch my flight.  Went to bed around 1:30 but was only able to sleep for about 30 minutes, too nervous about waking up at 5 to get to the airport.  Arrived safely in Cayman by mid-afternoon, had a relaxing evening and a long night of sleep.  Then - morning yoga!  It was extremely warm, but very beneficial...

1.25hr yoga

No comments: