Saturday, March 9, 2013

Double spin!

That was great. I am really looking forward to being at B.'s for two weeks, there is going to be a lot of spinning for me there, but the first three weeks of April are going to be a bit of a disaster - a lot of travel and the kind of social obligations that involve alcohol - I think that for the days I'm actually in NYC, I should prioritize doing 2- and 3-hour bike things, then I can run on days I'm traveling. As for swimming and yoga, who knows?

2hr spin

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

Difficult to follow our scheduled program when we have to travel. In the past for me it was a real nightmare because I couldn't lose the training.... but now no matter anymore.
I remember runs in early morning through unknown cities. Well, however I have wonderful memories.