Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week in review

I had true intention to do a 3-hour ride this morning, but when the alarm went off at 5:45 (it needed to be early due to another schedule constraint), I did not have it in me to get up! Turned off alarm and went back to sleep almost till 8. So my training week has ended early: I'm taking a rest day, which also (pleasantly) means I can go with B. shortly to measure the course for the duathlon in April. Going home Thursday, and have a lot of travels for the couple weeks following - will need to try and fit in one long bike next weekend if possible.

Week's totals: 12:17: essentially, three runs (one v short - I count the return trip to spin class as a single run), three spins (one double), 4 hot yoga, 2 swims - pretty well-balanced training week for pre-season.

No comments: