Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week in review

Got to the 6:30 hot yoga class, it was highly worthwhile. This week I was still suffering from an excess of phlegm but I think it can on the whole be counted a success. Three swims (one "real" workout), 4 spins (one double), 2 runs (not enough, but running is a better place for me to skimp than spinning), 2 hot yoga. Lungs/phlegm were the limiter so really I could/should not have done more. Very glad I finally got back to TNYA - that is what really makes this week feel victorious! Leaving town Thursday, and a lot of work and personal stuff to take care of between now and then, but I'm looking to do double spin Monday evening at Chelsea Piers, Tuesday evening TNYA workout at City College and Wednesday hot yoga (I need to bring my mat home, as the courtesy they request if you leave a mat there is that you should practice twice a week, and it will be probably another month - mid-April - before I am really back there on a regular basis).

11:30 total

No comments: