Friday, January 1, 2016

Sea swim!

Didn't manage to pick up reassembled bike yesterday before store closed for half-day, and the other bike had a tire that deflated quickly after I pumped it up - not a huge job to replace the tube, but I couldn't quite be bothered, and then not surprisingly I didn't get up early enough to run before it got light!

(We rang in the Irish New Year at Fidel Murphy's and were in bed by 9pm or so, but a fair amount of alcohol was consumed nonetheless and may have impaired sleep quality.)

But I had a very nice swim just now in the sea - there is quite a bit of cloud cover, the water wasn't too hot. I like swimming!

(Swimming is a technique-based sport, but it doesn't hurt to have back/arm/core strength - I am really looking forward to the aquabike thing in two weeks!)

.5hr sea swim!

No comments: