Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bench/"Tread and Shred"!

My morning went awry for reasons utterly beyond my control (it was a day of freezing rain in any case which makes everything harder), but I am happy I was able to pull things back round for the evening: very good lifting session with Josh and the guys and then I had signed up to go afterwards to the small-group 6:30 "Tread and Shred" class. There was too much Shred for my purposes and not quite enough Tread, but it is an excellent commitment mechanism - there are only 6 slots and you sign up online in advance, you are a SCOUNDREL if you claim a spot and don't use it, so I may need to call on that option again later in the semester...

Bench: 5 x 3 @ 105, 105, 105, 110, 110 (I was lifting well)

Close-grip bench: 3 x 10 x 80

Incline rows: 5 x 10 x 42.5

Circuit x 5: 5 pushups, 20 pullaparts with band, 10 ring rows

Triceps pushdown: 100 assigned, but I just did 3 x 10 as I was on the heavier weight with Joe and Howard and also did a lot of them yesterday, and my eye was on the clock for 6:30 class....

1.25 upper body

+ 1hr tread and shred!

No comments: