Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy 5-10-15 upper body workout!

Ah, the one regret I have is that it is the most beautiful weather outside and I didn't have time to run as well as doing the strength session. That said, I still think I am a genius for setting this up as my Friday meeting and post-meeting report writing are so demanding that all I really want to do by 4pm is huddle in bed - this gets me out the door more effectively than anything else I can do.

Flying to Cayman early tomorrow! And need to head downtown momentarily for dinner with my brother and step-grandfather, so shouldn't linger. We did a fun upper body session where the basic premise was to do 5 reps heavy, 10 reps medium, 15 reps lighter. (After an initial set on bench that was something like the reverse of what we did last week: 10 x 45, 10 x 55, 10 x 65, 10 x 75, then more like 3-4 x 85 as you only take 10-20s rest between and I was at total fatigue!)

1hr upper body

No comments: