Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ugh....

Sunday afternoon I thought I was just having bad allergies, but by the evening it was clear even to the most obdurate ailment denialist that this was a horrible head cold. Which proceeded to become STREAMING yesterday, ugh. Went downtown to lift just now, thinking upper body workout is less demanding on lungs etc. and that I would benefit mentally from exercise, but I think it was a mistake: the workout itself was OK (Josh stopped me from doing anything too strenuous), but getting home was a hassle due to trains not running on the 1 train and I am now feeling utterly physically miserable, including painful right-side sinus headache... hoping bed might be in my near future!

:45 upper body

floor press: 10 x 3 @ 37.5 (3-second hold at bottom)

one-arm rows: 4 x 10 @ 42.5

skull-crushers (one-arm): 5 x 10 x 17.5

I have too many separate things to do before complicated upcoming work trip and am generally feeling disgusted with myself and my situation!

No comments: