Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday run!

Yesterday was a write-off - I should have made that dr. appointment for the morning, instead it was afternoon and I was sorta paralyzed with anxiety (irrationally) about logistics, also couldn't run beforehand as I wanted doc to hear lungs without effects of albuterol (which I use before exercise). ANYWAY it was all fine, doc rewrote my US prescriptions for here and listened to the lungs and deemed them fine, but by the time I got home I was just DONE - jet lag means I haven't been sleeping well at all, and at 4:30pm I changed into my nightgown and went to bed!

Feeling better today, research seminar meets in a couple hours and I need to sort out my thoughts on student proposals, shower & eat, etc. - it has also obvs been beyond me to get to yoga, but that will change either today or possibly tomorrow, fortunately!

No comments: