Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday PT/swim

RT taxis, extravagant and still not optimal as traffic en route home was unbelievable and I only JUST got home in time for the beginning of my take-two couch delivery window. Spending money like water! Assistant will be here at 1 so that I can go and get my hair cut (tonight is out-of-towners' dinner at Petrarca in Tribeca, tomorrow's the big celebration of life party in memory of Gene at the Tribeca Grill), FreshDirect delivery booked too, feel like a crazy NYC lady multitasker!

Only had time for a short swim (and am trying to play it safe - back was way better yesterday and overnight than it has been, I need to take things really slowly and not do anything that will produce a setback), but it was really nice. Somewhat as follows:

100 swim
100 RaLaCuBa (Doug Stern's favorite)
100 kick on back
100 alternating double-arm back and full stroke
100 free easy
100 as 4 x 25 harder on :45
100 easy swim down

PT exercises plus 700 yards

No comments: