Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Swim!

The water feels so good! That said, I didn't have a lot of motivation and got out a little early (I was excited by mid-morning phone call with marketing people about Margaret's book and didn't feel 100% in the exercise zone). Also thinking about how to swim more times in the week - I suspect being willing to swim short is one of the components.

Let's see if I can remember what it was:

100 swim easy
200 kick on back
100 back alternating double-arm and full stroke
100 whip kick with board
2 x 100 free alternating drill-swim by 25 (thumbs-and-salute, finger-drag)
2 x 75 fly as kick-drill-swim by 25
50 breast

Pulled it together for a nice final 100 IM, sort of wished I hadn't already decided to get out but when the brain is out of the pool, the body follows....

1000 yards total

No comments: