Monday, January 16, 2012

Session #1 of 20

Flew back to JFK last night and wintry weather; got home around 10:15pm, I guess, and was very glad I had set up this morning's appointment, otherwise I would pretty certainly be only just getting up!  My fitness splurge for 2012: a three-month membership at Body Strength Fitness (the full membership, which comes with unlimited yoga at what I usually just call the local yoga studio), and twenty sessions with friend and former trainer Mark.  I'm keeping my Chelsea Piers membership, but I need the jump-start and these are the months when it's hardest to get down to CP on cold winter days/evenings...

1hr strength

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Some gyms let you suspend membership for a few months if you don't think you would make it down there...