Friday, January 20, 2012

Spin!

45min spin at Chelsea Piers.  I'm going to stick around here and get some work done, then go to 6:30 yoga (hopefully with a 40-minute run beforehand, if I can muster the vim).  I'm sorta shooting for a basic week of 2 sessions with Mark, 2 yoga classes, 3 runs and 3 spins - will go to double spin tomorrow (J. is teaching both, that's good) and run 4 or so miles with Liz on Sunday, so if I go to one yoga class over the weekend as well, I will have just about made it for this week...

45min spin

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I don't know how you find the time for so many separate sessions of things! Just simply showering ten times a week would take forever :-)

Black Knight said...

I see your next event is in September. Nothing before it?
This question because you are doing many different sessions and I think you are ready to race.