Thursday, December 6, 2012

Box!

My last one at Columbia for the semester, as I can't make either of next week's. I'm still somewhat affected by residual virus - both yesterday and today I could tell that where I usually have a strong reserve of stamina available for working out just a hair below lactate threshold, I didn't feel good there - I don't think it's lost fitness, just still not being quite 100%. My usual partner was also absent today, and I hugely missed her - I realize I learned a good deal from her, and that it is very much harder to get the same workout with a partner less knowledgeable than oneself! I'm definitely going to keep on doing boxing as my cross-training - I have always thought it approached the ideal in terms of different components of conditioning, and now I have tried it, I do really enjoy it...

1hr boxing conditioning

No comments: