Friday, December 7, 2012

Spin of bliss!

I cannot describe how happy I am that Chelsea Piers has reopened post-hurricane and that I was able to go to Joanna's spin class today! I really love that class, it's an ideal workout. I had a smile plastered on my face afterwards; also, I have taken the plunge and rented a small locker there. I think it will be very useful for Ironman training - I don't really like riding my bike down in winter months or after dark, and this means I can leave a set of spin shoes there (I have a pair of proper road bike shoes that I got when I first got my bike but ultimately rejected after failing to adjust to Look pedals; now I have SPD, which I much prefer), plus swimsuit and goggles, and run down there without worrying about carrying anything more than essentials re: change of clothes. It is going to be good!

:55 spin (2 x 12min climb)

No comments: