Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Run!

I was determined to run today if humanly possible, and I thought my best bet would be to wear running clothes to court and tuck everything extraneous into the invaluable GoLite, then run home: I have work stuff 5:30-8:30, and I figured as long as the judge let us go by 3:30, I'd have plenty of time. (It takes an hour on the subway anyway, so it's really a good use of the time - only about 20 minutes slower to run than to take transit.)

In a very happy development, we instead were released not long after twelve, so I am delighted to have gotten a really nice run in and still saved some afternoon hours for essential errands. Serious headwind the whole way, which meant it was a bit slow and arduous, but beautiful running weather otherwise - 45, sunny and very clear.

1:18:59, 7:44mi (10:38 pace), zone 2

No comments: