Monday, February 28, 2011

BEAST week 7 (Monday)

Ugh, I am definitely having one of those regretful moments at not having made better use of this 8-week base fitness block, but there is nothing to be done about it now.  Probably I am just suffering from lack of sleep and work stress: I went to the 6am class, as Brent had to get up at 4 for a 5:15 car to the airport. Had thought of doing a double class, but I have a huge pile of work and a long day of teaching ahead, so really better to stop after the first hour.  (Feeling a bit queasy on and off through class - 4 hrs. sleep not enough!)

2 comments:

Black Knight said...

Lack of sleep and work stress don't help to make good trainings. I hope that the things go better soon.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

4 hours! Brutal. I am so crabby with only four hours of sleep that no one wants to be in my vicinity...