Monday, March 12, 2012

Insomnia

is making me very grumpy: had to cancel today's exercise plans as I've just had 2 nights in a row of only about 3 hours sleep.  I always have a lot of trouble sleeping, but last month or so has been particularly bad: basically I wake up at 5 or 5:30 and can't go back to sleep, which since I usually only fall asleep around 1:30 or 2 is really not acceptable!   I hasten to add that nothing is fundamentally wrong in my life, as far as I know; I've just been working much too hard over some months, and pushing on a number of different fronts, and this is part of the price.  Past experience suggests that it may take months to get back to normal, ugh!

I'll see how I feel later re: exercise: might try for a run, though if I still have sleep-deprivation stomach-ache, that doesn't make sense.

No comments: