Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Run!

Mark's only slot this morning was too early for me, so we rescheduled for tomorrow instead, which really was beneficial as what I have been craving is a run!  It's pretty freezing out there (30F) but beautiful - I just ran for 45 minutes or so, as my right lower calf is very stiff again.  I have been remiss with regard to stretching for several weeks; it didn't have any problem last weekend, even though I ran quite a bit, and I had hoped it had been somewhat dispelled as a problem, but whether it's the three long days of conferencing in fancier shoes than I usually wear or the two days on either end of that with excessive amounts of sitting on planes, it's definitely feeling brick-like again.  Back on the stretching regimen, and I believe I will strive to go to yoga later, though I have a horribly large amount of work to do in the next few days...

45min run (c. 4 miles)

No comments: