Monday, March 26, 2012

Update

Well, that has been a mentally gruesome and grueling week of no exercise - I hated it!  Got home much delayed last night from San Antonio (exercise just wasn't realistic on this trip, work and associated social obligations too extensive), taught my heavy teaching day today and am very relieved to report that I have an 8:15 training session tomorrow morning with Mark.  Six hours per week exercise non-negotiable from now until the end of the semester.  Mercifully there are now only four full weeks more of classes, though I am not sure that I really am going to survive them (novel revision due April 12 also, which is a nightmare given that really even my school responsibilities at this year are stressfully full-time-plus!)...

Registration opened today for the Brooklyn half-marathon in May, and it's already almost full, but I did get a slot just now, so I think that's good - will keep me running three times a week at least in the meantime so that it is not too horrible.   It will be slow, but there is not very much I can do about that right now.

No comments: