Monday, December 1, 2014

Lizard run!

Sundays don't seem to have been good for me for exercise this semester: too much work and general feeling of fatigue. But I am pleased that I made it out just now for a short easy "lizard run" (christened as such by Coach Dave): vent-to-snout loop in my bit of park. It is 62F and I was much too warm in a long-sleeved shirt!

Dismayed, in other random planning-related news, to realize that my spring course which I thought I was teaching Thursdays 11-12:50 has unbeknownst to me been moved to Thursday 4:10-6, which will prevent the rare books librarian from sitting in with us and will also mean I can't do Thursday sessions of this class I was hoping to sign up for!

Feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the needs of the next couple days: I should just focus on getting today's stuff done (observe a class, do office hours, teach my graduate seminar, write and submit one letter of recommendation) and worry about tomorrow tomorrow morning!

:31 lizard run

1 comment:

Brent Buckner said...

Lizard Run Drive!

Phooey on change of teaching hours.