Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Run #3/?

Ugh, that was tough to get out the door, but running has a near-magical effect on my mood: I feel cheery and alive for the first time all day!

My lungs don't feel good, and I am also at the annual low ebb of energies: I know if I look back at old blog posts from this time of year I would see that I always only want to be huddled in bed in late December, but that doesn't stop it from feeling like an authentic desire to be put in a medically induced coma for a week or so just so that I don't have to get through so many days! I suppose the process is that once I am better rested, I will be able to get down to the work I enjoy, but I'm still some days away from that (a bit more end-of-semester stuff I've been lagging on finishing, plus general rest and recovery). I do feel momentarily as though I can imagine being able to do some work again!

:35 as 6:1

No comments: