Friday, December 19, 2014

The "vanity of human wishes" theme....

I am laughing at myself, I am an idiot - on Wednesday I was telling myself and Coach Dave that I was going to shoot for a mini-streak and run every day between now and the end of the month. Then on Thursday I overslept, didn't go to hot yoga and didn't get out at the end of the day either for a short run! (I was a little underfueled, and it is also very hot here by late afternoon - couldn't quite face it.)

This morning I was not full of vim, and idiotically although I never did go back to sleep kept on resetting and/or snoozing the alarm. Did finally get up, in knowledge that it really would be too hot if I left it till later, and had a nice little run after all.

:36 as 3:1 jog-walk, with :16 warm-up and then 5 x (2:30 jog, :30 hard, 1:00 walking recovery)

Much better start to the day, really, than not exercising! B. will be home soon so that we can go and pick up Coach Jerry from The Pines and take him out for a good breakfast at the Waterfront Diner....

No comments: