Monday, October 22, 2018

Hot hot yoga

Ugh, that was too much - I see I haven't done a hot class since Oct. 9, I obviously lost all my heat acclimation! Felt queasy almost right away, pretty intensely so, and had to keep on lying down, I'd get back up to make an attempt and just immediately feel so queasy I had to lie down again. Whoa! I also note that it is now cool enough outside that I can't just walk home in sweat-soaked clothes, need to revert to winter mode where I strip off down to sports bra and put a dry layer (sweatpants, sweatshirt) over it to walk home, then shower at home. No point showering at the studio as I need to wait at least 20 minutes to stop the sweat pouring off me!

1.5hr grotesquely too hot (really it was super-humid today I think, not really hotter than usual) hatha

No comments: