Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday

1hr as 1:1, nice route (hilly! have used muscles I don't usually - I think my back might be ready for me to start doing hills again, at least on a 1:1 regimen), breakfast and shower and then PT at hotel room. Pleasant day - English-language bookstore is extremely nice and even with well-chosen history section, but nothing on Spanish history, so I was disappointed; took a nap in the afternoon as it was very rainy and I'd already got kinda wet walking around to bookstore etc.; then did venture back out to the archeology museum, which was highly worthwhile (I decided that if I am only going to do one proper museum, that should be the one). Slightly disappointing tapas en route home, now planning on having quiet early night in hotel room. Have slightly misplanned, my flight isn't till almost 3 (I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to run in the morning here before checking out) but it's also clocks-back night, so really I will have TOO much time in the day - that's OK - will prob just head to airport in any case after checking out at 11. Eager to be home and dig in on book work (and request 20 books on Spanish history from the library!)....

No comments: