Friday, April 5, 2019

Thursday-Friday

Thursday: 1hr as 1:1 in the morning, unusually busy day, hot yin-yang yoga at 7 and then one more work thing, a 9:30pm dissertation chapter conference I called in to. I have to stop using that slot for that purpose, I then couldn't go to sleep till FOREVER (ditto on Wednesday, getting home from evening event at Institute - it just kills sleep for me if I've been out in the world or having human contact).

Friday: non-run day, did my PT earlier, went to Coco's 5pm full hot 26 class which I really like. Did feel pretty darn hot by the end! But I have true acclimation now (and also am now firmly planted in a small area at one end of the room that seems not to be QUITE as hot as the rest of the room, or that is at least the very last place to reach full heat).

No comments: