Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Wednesday!

Good day! No realistic way to fit yoga in, but then I have pretty much decided that on the mid-week harder workout day, it's not a good idea to do strenuous yoga as well. (I was hoping for the 9pm 1hr hot hatha, but I hadn't realize that though the "conversation" part of the evening's events starts at 7, the associated concert doesn't start till 8, and there is ominous hinting that it won't be done till 10...)

70 minutes with 20 as 1:1 warmup and cooldown, work set as 2-2-4-2-6-2-4-2-2-2. Still doing first minute of the 2min recovery as walk, then jog for the remaining minute. All good.

I have JUST finished drafting part 3 of my book (messy handwritten draft with inserts from typed notes, so it's a slog to type it up, but still), and part 4 is short and the notes for it are pretty satisfactory. I had slightly given up on the notion that I would be able to type this all up before leaving for Cayman on April 12, but now I think I should shoot for that instead. It means I can then make a list of further research/info gaps and fill the easy ones while I still have library access, then just take the manuscript with me to edit for the 2 weeks at Brent's. (First some basic copy-editing to clean up and sort out the whole second half of the book, then a look at the thing taken as a whole.) I have two other book-length manuscripts to read while I'm there and write reports on, so that's basically probably me set for the trip work-wise. Precious marked-up pages and key research books obviously travel in the cabin with me!

No comments: