Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday run

5 miles in Central Park with training partner L., who was suffering from the aftereffects of some sort of stomach ailment--we meant to go longer, but it was more sensible to call it at five. Of course, I could have kept on running on my own, but though it is only in the low 70s this morning the humidity out there is extreme--I was too moist, I could not face it! However, moisture aside, it was a fairly pleasant run--certainly nothing like the direly awful and cautionary one I had a couple weeks ago.

(I see my blog post that day was extremely restrained--I did not want to indulge in a bitter and depressing full-blown rant re: sports-bra chafing, lack of water due to poor planning, and painful toe blisters!)

I'll do a trainer ride later, perhaps, and then have a longer run tomorrow evening if the weather makes that seem a tolerable idea. If I did a decent run tomorrow evening and then a short one on Wednesday evening following the body sculpt class, that would be suitable...

No comments: