Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hmmmm....

High irk factor in the Davidsonian heart this morning - I went over to 8:30 morning swim only to learn that there are no voluntary phys. ed. classes today, i.e. no lane swim! I was wearing my bathing suit under my clothes, and planned to shower at the pool afterwards, but instead I came home and had a proper shower here. I will try for the midday open lane swim hours, I think; the gym closes at 7 for Thanksgiving, so there's no evening lane swim.

EVIL POOL CLOSURES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Spokane Al said...

On these days we can appreciate running even more. We just put on our running shoes and head out the door on our own schedule with the logistical challenges at a minimum.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

ShirleyPerly said...

Bummer! Starting next week for 3 months, my pool is only open 4 days a week with very limited hours.