Saturday, February 9, 2013

Good exercise day

Double spin at Chelsea Piers in the morning, the 4:30 hot yoga uptown. The one thing I don't like about the studio is the smell, but I think that is just a fact about Bikram yoga!

I spent quite a bit of time on Thursday evening making an exercise schedule that is a THING OF BEAUTY, but I already missed the first 6:30am workout and am forced to admit that TRULY it is impractical in NY for me to schedule early morning workouts. (It's different in Cayman, I get in more regular and earlier habits there and if I want to run outside, I have no choice but to run early!) Have reconceived along first principles: 1-2hr of triathlon training in mid-morning or midday, hot yoga later in the day if I've done the other, keep things as simple as possible! I got in a decent work session in the cafe at Chelsea Piers between the end of spin and leaving for yoga, and I think I should be able to continue to structure things that way.

2hr spin
1.5hr hot yoga

No comments: