Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spin/yoga!

I had a really great little party last night for my MA students, a make-up class for the one we missed this fall during the hurricane, but the combination of a few beers and much stimulating conversation meant it took FOREVER to go to sleep, and when I did finally get there, it was light and fitful only. Almost couldn't make myself get up for spin class downtown, but figured I'd be sorry to miss it - Joanna's spin classes are one of my favorite things. Was clearly very fatigued, so kept it mostly in zone 2 (maybe 10 mins zone 3 total). Then went to restorative yoga - I had had some notion of trekking uptown for a hot class, but it didn't seem sensible given fatigue. Hot yoga deprivation - I don't think I can go tomorrow, either, arghhhh! The restorative class is lovely, though.

:50 spin
1:00 restorative yoga

No comments: