Friday, February 8, 2013

Spin!

I had another bad night of insomnia last night (need to crack down on sleep hygiene, in particular turning off computer and avoiding any thought of work stuff from early evening!) - it was 3 and I still wasn't asleep, so I sensibly turned OFF the 5:45 alarm that I had hoped might get me to hot yoga. Still haven't quite decided if I'll try and get to 6:30pm class - I have a 4pm meeting, so the 4:30 class is out, and the weather is truly dreadful. Not at all the fluffy white Snowpocalypse of best-case scenarios; dreadful sleet/hail/slush/snow wintry mix (Lauren and I were pocked with huge pellets of hail as we walked from Chelsea Piers to lunch!). It may be better to hole up at home instead of going back out.

Midday spin downtown was excellent. I felt much better afterwards than I did before. Joanna's spin classes are a mainstay of my NYC life, very happy to be back in the spin studio at Chelsea Piers!

1hr spin (2 x 11min seated climb)

No comments: