Thursday, February 14, 2013

Run/spin!

Beautiful evening of exercise. I left here around 5:15, ran down to Chelsea Piers (spring is almost in the air?), then went to Dolores's 6:30-8pm cycling class. It was great - main work was 4 x 8min intervals at 105rpm for max wattage - very different from what we do in Joanna's class, and definitely beneficial from a neuromuscular point of view.

The schedule I made for this month of fitness was clearly ill-conceived, I am going to have another stab at it now that I actually see more about the ways my days are currently shaping themselves!

5mi., c. 51:00
1.5hr spin

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

This Chelsea Piers are an inspiration for me for many reasons:
1) I was a sailor, member of the Coast Guard, for 20 years;
2) I would like to come back to USA for a long vacation;
3) Last but no least... because I would like to run or bike there.