Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Run!

Ah, that almost didn't happen - got up too early to write the two reports I should have drafted last night, worked for long session with professional organizer on quest to get my apartment into the beautiful tidy minimalist mode it SHOULD exist in, then fell into bed around 3:30 and slept DEEPLY for 3+ hours, oh dear.... Woke up groggily around 6:45 and really didn't feel like anything other than dinner, but knew that getting out for my run would be hugely helpful in terms of mood and tonight's sleep (well, that may be a lost cause), and am feeling happy with myself that I did it!

:40:00 as 10:00 easy, 10 x (:30 faster, 1:30 easy), 10:00 easy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an fine publish i noticeable.I have got to because of you to share it. It's relatively what I wanted to see hope in future you'll continue for sharing such an first-class publish.I have some good work experience with a cabs in kochi and my phrases are obviously founded on what I felt by way of such tactics prior to now.