Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Spin!

One of the stalwarts of the local triathlon scene covered class today; it was a very good workout, with good stretching afterwards as well.

I had a treadmill workout on the schedule after that, I was keen for it (though I may need calories at some point for the two-hour interval morning workout) but my right knee is still not quite right, not painful but with something going on, and I decided to err on the side of caution and skip the workout. I have a 2hr easy long run scheduled for tomorrow morning, that's more important and I didn't want to jeopardize it.

Should be able to swim later on at Sunset House when we go there for last-minute registration and the triathlon association meeting this evening. I am registered for all three Stroke and Stride races - looking forward to racing!

1hr spin

No comments: