Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bench!

Gosh, this hot weather is disgusting - I met up with L. and G. for a couple of beers in Brooklyn after going to the gym, as it was my only chance to see them before I leave town Friday, and the subway trip home was utterly overwhelming - hot platforms, hot stopped trains. Won't be sorry to have a few weeks without this, though I will miss library/powerlifting club/cats....

Anyway good session with Josh et al. Work set at 65%: 4 x 10-12 x 85 (did 12 for the first 2 sets, 10 for the last 2). Board press (close-grip) 4 x 6 x 95. 5 x circuit of lateral raise (5lb only), "crying shrugs" (one-arm, 37.5), face-pull with band. There was a set of tricep pulls that I left partially undone as hands were needed to hold foam roller for board press.

1hr upper body

No comments: