Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bench!

Main work set 5 x 3 x 100.

(I took a long nap yesterday afternoon and felt much better when I woke up - I think really I was just overtired and then also overheated during the workout.)

Lateral raises: 4 x 10 x 5lb.
Dumbbell rows (from yesterday): 4 x 12 x 40lb
Lat pulldowns

I think that was it - about :40 total. Will make an effort to get to the gym for 6am spin tomorrow - I slept too poorly on Monday night for it to make sense for Tuesday. Got a lot of work done today for my talk but there is still a lot left to do - that's OK, but I know I will be slightly sorry if I am still working on it in London early next week - I really prefer to have printed out a nice full clean copy or two before I start traveling, in case of technical or other disaster....

No comments: