Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Very short run

Had 90 on the schedule, but I didn't do it when I got up, and though my mood's better than earlier in the week, I am still feeling utterly tapped out in the matter of willpower. Almost talked myself out of doing a run at all (need to leave here 5:30 to get to a friend's early performance in Williamsburg), but then remembered David's favorite "the perfect is the enemy of the good" and did :20 incredibly slowly (4:1 jog-walk, with the jog probably slower than the walk!). Won't mess up squats workout by trying again tomorrow morning, but I might be able to persuade myself to jog-walk home from the gym after lifting (riding bike tomorrow doesn't make sense as I have a mid-afternoon haircut to get to first).

Hot and hazy - mid-afternoon not in any case a very sensible time to run at this time of year....

:20 as very slow 4:1

No comments: