Thursday, December 6, 2018

Mid-week catchup

Hmmm, I wrote a title and then left the post empty, better catch up properly now! Overly busy week, one more evening out tomorrow and then I intend to hermitify myself...

Tues.: jet lag hit hard, plus haircut appointment was ill-timed (it is always ill-timed!); ALMOST didn't get out, but memory of how bad I felt about not having done my statutory walk on Sunday made me drag myself up and out. 70 as 1:1 jog-walk, plodding and not that fun, but I got it done (and felt more human by around the 40-minute mark).

Wed.: 60 as 1:1 jog-walk, very nice. (All these days I do PT if I don't say!)

Thurs: non-run day, normal walking + evening 1hr yoga therapy for back class. Will go to a hot class tomorrow, otherwise I will lose my hard-gained heat acclimation...

No comments: