Thursday, November 7, 2019

Swim bit!

Ah, such a satisfying swim, though I wasn't paying close attention to mental logging and I'm not sure I can reconstruct all the details. (I was kind of waiting for my lanemate to get out so that I could have a lane to myself and do some backstroke - I veer terribly, can really only do it in solo situation, masters swim excepted.)

Very Long Warmup (1150):

100 swim
200 flutter kick with board (2 25s of tombstone mixed in)
2 x 100 drill-swim by 25 (thumbs-and-salute, finger-drag)
200 whip kick with board
100 breast
150 as 2 x 75 fly (r, l, full stroke by 25)
200 2 x 100 easy

(solo!)

100 kick on back
100 back alternating double-arm, full stroke
100 back
2 x 100 IM

Also, it is a moral and logistical victory, I was slightly grumpy that an important work thing tomorrow was going to prevent me from swimming - but the pool is closed tomorrow, I wouldn't have been able to swim anyway! Evil Pool Closures FTW....


No comments: