Monday, September 1, 2008

Long run #6

It is cheating, really, but I am counting this week of marathon training as running from Tuesday to Monday, and will take the coming two weeks as ending on Mondays also (I believe that the Queens half is on Sunday the 14th, so that will be appropriate in any case).

c. 9 miles, notable chiefly for being in the world as opposed to on a treadmill....

I will just take this opportunity to note that running is highly beneficial as a stress-countering measure!

Total mileage for week 6: 24.5. That is half a mile over the projection - it was an official recovery week, actually - mileage for week 7 is 30 and week 8 is 31, I am excited....

2 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

I totally agree with you on the stress-countering benefits. Good job on the outdoor run!

Unknown said...

I don't think it's cheating! It's just tweaking.