Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bench/spin!

Ah, I was out of the house for too long today - tired, and having unduly high anxiety about the ever-growing to-do list! All I want to be doing is exercising and getting back into my "own" work, but instead there are lots of school things and a dreadful slew of matters related to my father's estate....

Anyway lifting session was GREAT! Work set as 5 x 5 (95, 100, 105 - 2 on last) - I think that's right anyway. Did some other back stuff, then regrouped with a Powerade and went upstairs to spin class. Too much of the dreaded "running on pedals" for my taste, but it's OK, it will suit my schedule well in coming weeks to do this...

1.25hr lifting
.75hr spin

1 comment:

Bethlehem Nissan cars near me said...

very informative post.i get some useful information here.thanks for share with us. i will wait for your next post.funny greeting cards