Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Run! (VERY SHORT!)

It was a chapter of accidents! If I'd gotten out the door twenty minutes earlier, I could have had the full thirty that was on the schedule; if I'd gotten out ten earlier, I still could have had a proper twenty (which I consider official minimum, unless on sand). Personal assistant coming at 10 to help me sort out workspaces and move books from home office to work office where there is more shelving. I figured she wouldn't mind if I got in the shower while she was here - but then in the elevator on the way downstairs, I was reminded that the water is off in the building 10-1! So I just had a very hasty twelve-minuter and raced home so that I could rinse off before the water went out...

:12 - new streak #1! (Clearly it is a better commitment structure for me to count streak days than to yet trust to daily habit!)....

No comments: